Standard models have proportional band adjustments for controlling processes where load changes are infrequent and can be corrected by the manual reset feature, standard in every controller. By a simple screwdriver adjustment, the standard proportional controller can be changed to two-position control action with adjustable differential gap.
Model 40 Controllers are available with control modes of 100% proportional, 200% proportional plus reset and 300% proportional plus reset plus rate (PID) (for processes with frequent load changes). They not only satisfy ordinary control requirements, but are equally profi cient in controlling processes with unfavorable characteristics.
The basic instrument is also available as an indicating pneumatic transmitter. Mounted close to the point of measurement, it transmits an air pressure signal proportional to the measured variable to another indicator, recorder or controller.
- Quality, flexibility, accuracy and dependability
- Indication of measured variable
- A non-bleed, high capacity relay with excellent stability and fast response
- Easy fi eld calibration
- Broad selection of control modes; proportional plus reset, proportional plus reset plus rate, differential gap and two position bypass
- Wide selection of process measuring elements for pressure, differential pressure, flow and level
- Large, easy-to-read black on white dial for maximum resolution
- Case and door with epoxy powdered finish for environmental protection